I have specialized experience and training in the following:
- Couples Counseling
- Individual Therapy
- Online therapy available in Texas
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy
- Infidelity Repair Therapy
- Healing Emotional Wounds of Mistreatment and Abuse
- Contemplating Divorce and Discernment Counseling
- Premarital Therapy
- Military and Veterans Therapy
Phone: (210) 310-8384
I screen my calls, so please leave your first name, phone number, and a good time to call, and I will contact you as soon as possible.
All sessions are Online only.
I have day, evening, and weekend availability for adult individuals and couples.
Monday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A 50-minute session is $140
Debit, Cash, Check, Money Order, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and HSAs are accepted. Payment is due at the end of each session.
I am not in-network for any insurance.
If you want to use your insurance company, then you'd pay my standard rate, then I'd give you a bill for you to seek reimbursement.
I help people like you or someone you love who struggle with the thoughts, feelings, and actions that are stubbornly in the way of happiness. The people I see have worries that haunt them, depression that weighs them down, or they have ongoing arguments that are repeated to the point of exhaustion. I like to work with adult individuals and couples and show them that they have the opportunity and the ability to navigate toward healthier and happier living. We can work together to move you closer to the life you want and deserve.
Starting individual therapy or couples counseling is easy in thought but harder in action. You have probably thought there is a problem in your life for days, weeks, or years, and you know what you should do, but something blocks you. The most challenging thing is reaching out to someone and being vulnerable enough to ask for help. However, once you do, there is relief. You no longer have to carry your burden alone, and you can breathe easier knowing that someone else is willing to listen, understand, and provide guidance when you feel lost. Start by calling me and sharing your concerns and see if therapy is the right direction for you.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) provides comprehensive information on various mental health conditions, treatment options, and local support groups, serving as a crucial resource for understanding and managing mental health challenges.
- Psychology Today's Therapist Directory is a searchable database of mental health professionals, allowing you to find a therapist specializing in specific issues or offering certain treatment modalities in your local area.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) offers extensive resources and information about mental health and substance use disorders, as well as a treatment locator to find nearby services.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline provides immediate support to individuals affected by domestic violence, including safety planning, legal advice, and connections to local service providers.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline offers 24/7, free, and confidential support for people in distress, as well as prevention and crisis resources for individuals and their loved ones.
- The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) provides research-based information about mental health disorders, treatments, and ongoing research to help individuals stay informed about mental health.
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline offers 24/7 support, information, and local resource connections for those involved in child abuse situations, whether they are victims, concerned individuals, or professionals seeking guidance.