- You do not feel like yourself
- Life seems less vibrant, fun, or interesting
- A pattern of bad relationship
- You find it difficult to trust
- You don't feel safe
- You feel disappointed with yourself or your circumstance
- You feel unmotivated to do what you know you need to do
- Difficulty going or staying asleep
- You worry about things to the point that it affects your sleep, appetite or desire.
- Others have expressed concern for your well-being.
- Fatigue, pain and sickness are all too frequent and intense.
- You want to talk to someone and to ask for help but delay it again and again.
If you have one or more of these symptoms it may mean that you are suffering with a form of Depression, Anxiety, or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Things Can Get Better
Is it time for you to accept help to nudge you back on the path to better living? Everyone needs help sometime. If you are overwhelmed with challenges, anxiety, depression or loss, know that you are not alone on your journey. You do not get extra points carrying your burdens alone.
The Next Step
It's time to talk and get past the poisonous thoughts and feelings that have halted your happiness. I have day, evening, and weekend hours available now.